|Database variable name||Pregnancy|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Road users pregnancy status
This variable describes whether a road user is pregnant and if so, the stage of the pregnancy. The nine months of a pregnancy are divided into three periods of three months each. These periods are called trimesters.
- The road user is not pregnant.
- Trimester 1
- Yes, the road user is pregnant and in the first three months of the pregnancy.
- Trimester 2
- Yes, the road user is pregnant and in the second three-month period of the pregnancy, i.e. months 4-6.
- Trimester 3
- Yes, the road user is pregnant and in the final three months of the pregnancy, i.e. months 7-9.
- Not Applicable
- Pregnancy is not applicable to this road user.