|Database variable name||road_lane_road_conditions|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Prevailing road conditions.
|6||Thick ice/packed snow|
The road condition is the condition of the top surface of the road and is noted for each lane.
- There is no water or product of water present on the road surface. The road is completely dry.
- The road surface is wet but there is no water film on the road surface.
- There is water contained on the roadway surface and there is a water film on the surface.
- Thin ice
- There is ice, inclusing‘Black ice’, on the road surface.
- Thick ice/packed snow
- There is thick ice or packed snow on the road.
- Fresh snow/slush
- There is snow on the road, both heavy and light snow. Describe how much snow there was in the comments box.
- There is hail on the road, regardless of the amount.
<< Road Surface Contaminants | DaCoTa Manual | Snow Depth >>