Skid Control Status
|Database variable name||skid_control_status|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Status of sand or salt used on the accident road.
|2||Skid control performed|
|3||No skid control performed|
State whether sand or salt has been used to enhace the friction of the road in snowy and/or icy weather conditions.
- Skid control performed
- Signs of sand or salt on the road.
- No skid control performed
- No signs of any skid control implemented.
- Unknown if skid control has been implemented or not.
- Not Applicable
- No risk for slippery road conditions.
<< Snow Clearance Status | DaCoTa Manual | Vulnerable Road User Active >>