|Database variable name||Element_type|
|Expiration date||Still active|
According to certificate of registration (when applicable).
|2||Car (less than 9 occupants)|
|3||Heavy truck (>3500 kg total weight)|
|4||Bus (>9 occupants)|
|7||Powered Two Wheeler|
State the type of element involved in the accident.
If the element is a vehicle, state the type according to the vehicles certificate of registration.
- Includes all types of bodystyles such as SUV's, VAN's, MPV's and light trucks witha a total weight of less than 3500kg and designed for 9 occupants or less
- Heavy truck
- A vehicle mainly designed for transporting goods with a total weight above 3500 kg total weight
- A vehicle mainly designed for transporting people. desined for more than 9 occupants
- A roaduser without a vehicle, but also includes roadusers on skateboards, inlines etc.
- A rider (and passenger) of pedal driven vehicle that is usually 2-wheeler. Also includes electric bicycles, also known as an e-bike, which is a bicycle with an electric motor used to power the vehicle. Electric bicycles use rechargeable batteries and can travel up to 15 to 20 mph (24 to 32 km/h), depending on the laws of the country in which they are sold.
- Powered Two Wheeler
- Include all variations of motorcycles and mopeds such as scooters, off-road, sport, choppers.