Cab Type - Truck
|Database variable name||Cab_type|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Type of truck cabin.
|2||L1H1 (Day cab)|
|3||L2H1 (Std sleeper 1 bunk)|
|4||L2H2 (Sleeper 2 bunks)|
|5||L2H3 (Sleeper 2 bunks, standing height)|
State the truck cab type.
- L1H1 or Day cab
- Typically a cab where the rear cab wall is right behind the seats.
- L2H1 or Standard sleeper
- Typically a cab with one bunk behind the seats, but still a relatively low cab where it is not possible to stand upright inside.
- L2H2 or Sleeper cab, 2 bunks
- Typically a cab with 2 bunks behind the seats, but where it is still not possible to stand upright inside the cab.
- L2H3 or Sleeper cab, 2 bunks standing height
- Typically a cab with 2 bunks and high enough to stand upright inside.