Vehicle Type - Other
|Database variable name||Other_vehicle_type|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Other than passenger cars, trucks or buses.
|5||Car registrated as tractor|
State the type of vehicle (other than passenger cars, trucks or buses):
- Motorised two-wheeler with more than 50 ccm engine and no restriction in the maximum speed.
- Class 1 Moped with a max. 50 ccm engine and max. speed of 45 km/h or class 2 moped with max. speed of 25 / 30 km/h.
- Vehicle with main purpose to pull trailors with a max. speed of 40 km/h.
- Unmotorised two-wheeler or motorrised with drive support but with a max. speed of 20 km/h.
- Heavier railbound vehicle running on separate tracks
- Lighter railbound vehicle running both on separate tracks and tracks integrated in urban street system
- Car registrated as tractor
- According to certificate of registration
- Four wheeled motorcycle or moped, whereas the moped has a max. weight of 350 kg.
- Moped car
- Passenger vehicle with a max. velocity of 45 km/h. Speed limit must be displayed with a sticker on the car.
- Maintanance vehicle, smowmobile, boat, agricultural equipment etc.