|Database variable name||Lane_based_traffic_regulation|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Relevant existing traffic regulation.
|2||Right-side priority rule|
Lane based traffic regulation describes how traffic is regulated in each lane.
- Right-side priority rule
- The lane is regulated by the right-side priority rule, e.g. in-lane vehicles should yield to vehicles to the right.
- Priority road
- This lane is on a priority road.
- Mandatory give-way
- This lane has a mandatory give-way sign.
- This lane has a STOP sign.
- Traffic light
- This lane is regulated by a traffic light.
- This lane and another merges into one using weaving.
- This lane is an entrance to another road.
- Unknown traffic regulation.