Road Surface Contaminants
|Database variable name||Road_surface_contaminants|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Road surface contaminants. Dropped from vechicles or natural.
Road surface contaminants are any contaminant on the road that is dropped from vehicles, such as dropped loads, tires, oil or fuel or have natural causes, such as leaves or mud.
Any road surface contaminants are noted for each lane.
- There are no road surface contaminants.
- There is mud on the road, either from the surroundings or dropped from vehicles.
- There is gravel on the road
- There are leaves on the road.
- There is an oil spill on the road.
- There is a fuel spill on the road.
- Dropped tires
- Any dropped tire from a vehicle.
- Discarded load
- Any discarded load from a vehicle.
- Multiple, comment
- Multiple road surface contaminants make a free text comment.
- Any other road surface contaminants.