|Database variable name||Approval_number|
|Expiration date||Still active|
Number that indicates that the childseat is approved.
Child Restraint systems should be tested and approved according to the safety standards ECE R44/03 or the current ECE R44/04.
All CRS must display an ECE R44 certification label to state their compliance with the relevant standard safety requirements.
The following figure shows an indicative ECE label, followed by a description.
1. States the category the child seat has been approved for.
2. States the child seat is approved for weight.
3. "Y" shows that this child seat has a 5-point harness system with crotch strap.
4. European Approval indicator.
5. Approval country code (1=Germany, 2=France, 3=Italy, 4=the Netherlands etc.).
6. Approval number. The first two numbers state which version of ECE R 44 the child seat has been approved (in this case ECE R 44/04)
7. Current number.
<< Model | DaCoTa Manual | CRS ECE Approval Classification >>